Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nov 18

"Why should we hire YOU?"


Things the interviewers want to hear is based on

  • which industry is this job in?
  • which specific job are you applying for?
  • what relevant skills and training do you?

You may also want to show that "I'm so good"!

  • my talents and character (that make me special, unusual, and valuable)
  • licenses and certificates (maybe not related to the job, but that show that I'm dilligent)
  • other personal items, such as "I like to work in groups, with people" and/or "I'm a good leader, but I can also take orders"

This is not a time to describe your employment history, unless you have experience that is very much the same as the job. This is not a time to talk about your resume, but to talk about the things that are NOT on the resume.

INTERVIEW QUESTION TO PREPARE for next meeting --

2020... "What will you have done 10 years from now?" It could also be said "Today is the year 2020, what are you doing nowadays?" or other forms. It is a way for a company to see what your long-term plans are.

No comments:

Post a Comment